JOINT Committee for Healthcare Improvement (CHI) and Hearts of Sonoma County Meeting
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Time: 8:00-10:00 a.m.
Location: 1450 Neotomas Ave., Suite 200, Santa Rosa Conference Room, Santa Rosa
1. Welcome & Introductions
Time: 8:00 a.m.
Facilitator: Peter Valenzuela MD, Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
2. Measles Outbreak/Childhood Vaccines (Presentation and Discussion)
Time: 8:15 a.m.
Presenters: Adrienne Silver MD, Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa; Brian Prystowsky MD, Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
Objective: Inform members about current efforts and opportunities supporting childhood vaccines.
Action Item: Consider forming a subcommittee to promote vaccine safety and efficacy.
3. Committee for Healthcare Improvement-Hearts of Sonoma County Cardiovascular Care Assessment (Presentation and Discussion)
Time: 8:30 a.m.
Facilitators: Hearts of Sonoma County Leadership Team members; CHI Executive Team members
- Promote and support greater alignment between CHI and HSC.
- Confirm direction of Hearts of Sonoma County’s work.
- Reach consensus on next steps for achieving purpose of assessment.
4. Committee Business
Time: 9:10 a.m.
Facilitators: Peter Valenzuela MD, Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods; Lisa Ward MD, Santa Rosa Community Health
Action Item: Approve minutes from March 20 meeting
Action Item: Approve proposed CHI leadership structure and succession plan
Action Item: Approve interim chair
Community representation on CHI (discussion and next steps)
5. Public Comment
Time: 9:50 a.m.
6. Recap & Adjourn
Time: 9:55 a.m.
Times are approximate.
Presenters are subject to change.