1. Welcome, Introductions & Announcements
Time: 8:30 AM
Presenter:Peter Valenzuela MD, CHI Chair
- Action: Approve November 2018 meeting minutes
2. California Medical Association Physician Wellness Initiative (Presentation)
Time: 8:45 AM
Presenter: Kathleen Creason, CEO of Physician Wellness, CMA
Objective: Inform CHI members about new statewide provider initiative.
3. CHI-Hearts of Sonoma County Cardiovascular Care Assessment
Time: 9:00 AM
Presenter: Bo Greaves MD, CHI Executive Team, HSC Leadership Team
Objective: Propose next steps to support cardiovascular care improvement and collaboration across Sonoma County healthcare organizations.
4. Sonoma County Rapid Needs Assessment (Presentation)
Time: 9:10 AM
Presenter: Lucinda Gardner, MSPH, Epidemiologist, Department of Health Services
Objective: Share results/data of countywide rapid community health and needs assessment to inform CHI discussion and planning for the next year and longer term.
5. CHI Annual Environmental Scan World Café (Discussion/Brainstorm)
Time: 9:25 AM
Presenters: CHI Executive Team
- Survey/discuss ongoing and emerging issues affecting health and health care delivery in Sonoma County.
- Assess CHI’s current work and progress, and brainstorm future efforts to prioritize and address emergent community health/health care issues.
6. Public Comment/Adjourn
Time: 9:55 AM