*** Venue Change*** Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
3883 Airway Drive, Suite 310, Santa Rosa (3rd floor)
1. Introductions, Business, & Announcements
Time: 8:30 AM
Facilitator: Peter Valenzuela, Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods, CHI Chair
- Action: Approve September 2018 CHI meeting minutes
- Action: Approve revision to CHI Charter
- Action: Approve new CHI member
Public Health Update: Medical Shelter Preparedness
Time: 8:50 AM
Presenter: Mary Maddux-Gonzalez, Public Health/Physician Consultant
Objective: Inform CHI members about progress with creating and exercising an updated plan to mobilize, coordinate, and leverage the efforts of County, healthcare, non-profit, and other partners to address medical care needs in disaster shelters.
3. Hearts of Sonoma County Cardiovascular Portfolio of Interventions
Time: 9:10 AM
Presenters: Peter Valenzuela, MD, Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods, CHI Chair; Bo Greaves MD, Health Action Leadership Team Chair; Lori Houston/Kristin Fladseth, Department of Health Services
- Inform CHI members about progress with the California Accountable Communities for Health pilot and the Hearts of Sonoma County Cardiovascular Portfolio of Interventions.
- Discuss CHI member organization priorities in relation to HSC cardiovascular health efforts.
4. Public Comment
Time: 9:50 AM
Time: 10:00 AM
Times are approximate. Presenters are subject to change.
Next CHI Meeting: January 16, 2019 - 8:30-10:00AM