1. Welcome & Announcements
Time: 8:00 AM-8:15 AM
Facilitator: Cathryn Couch, Ceres Community Project and Hearts Leadership Team
Welcome and Mission
- Please share one thing you are looking forward to once we reach “herd immunity” and restrictions begin to ease.
2. March Presentation on Sonoma Connect/CIE
Time: 8:15 AM-8:30 AM
Facilitators/Presenters: Karissa Moreno, CWB and Hearts Leadership Team
Objective: Have time to reflect on what we learned about the Sonoma Connect project, the vision for collaboration across our health and social service system, and development of a community information exchange system to support that. Discuss how HSC can support this work going forward since this is tied to many strategies in the Cardiovascular Portfolio of Interventions.
- Which HSC members are involved or want to be involved in Sonoma Connect? On which pillar/advisory group?
- Where else should HSC be represented? Is there anyone interested?
- How could we be engaged?
- Propose at least quarterly updates on this project.
3. Clinical Round Robin – Share Updates about your Clinical CVD Work
Time: 8:30 AM-8:50 AM
Facilitators/Presenters: Monica Ferguson, Providence/St. Joseph’s Health, Hearts Leadership Team
Objective: Understand how the clinical work of member organizations has continued to evolve in response to the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic and now the work of vaccinating.
- To what extent are you able to focus on your quality work around HTN, diabetes and CVD risk management?
- Do you think there will be permanent changes to how you do your clinical work – such as integration of telehealth and/or self-monitoring tools? If so, what and how?
- How are you supporting the backlog of patients in coming in for primary care services?
4. St. Joseph Health Mobile Clinic
Time: 8:50 AM-9:10 AM
Facilitators/Presenters: Chelene Lopez and Jennifer Eid-Ammons, St. Joseph Health Promotion
Objective: Learn about St. Joseph Health’s Mobile Clinic and how it has adapted care, services, and support to help Latinx and vulnerable patients prevent and manage CVD during COVID-19.
3. Hearts of Sonoma County Committee Business
Time: 9:10 AM-9:25 AM
Facilitators: Cathryn Couch, HSC Leadership Team
- ACTION: Approve February 2021 minutes
- ACTION: Approve March 2021 minutes
- ACTION: Approve Charter revision
- Membership update
4. Public Comment
Time: 9:25 AM
5. Recap & Adjourn
Time: 9:30 AM
Next Membership Meeting: May 5, 2021, 8:00 AM
Times are approximate. Facilitators/presenters are subject to change.
Hearts of Sonoma County Program Manager—Cathryn Couch – firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 829-5833 ext. 132
Hearts of Sonoma County Program Administrative Support—Reilly Briggs – email@example.com or (707) 829-5833 ext. 136
Committee for Healthcare Improvement Coordinator – Lori Houston - Lori.Houston@sonoma-county.org or (707) 565-5366
Note: Meetings are open to the public. Persons wishing to address Hearts of Sonoma County are invited to speak during the Public Comment period. For information on access for persons with disabilities, contact Department of Health Services, 1450 Neotomas Avenue, Suite 201 Santa Rosa, CA 95405, (707) 565-4700 or through the California Relay Service by dialing 711.