1. Welcome & Announcements
Time: 8:00 AM-8:15 AM
Facilitator: Cathryn Couch, Ceres Community Project and Hearts Leadership Team
Welcome and Mission
About Today’s Meeting
Group check-in using Mentimeter
- Why does addressing cardiovascular disease matter to you?
2. Visioning our Impact
Time: 8:15 AM-8:45 AM
Facilitators/Presenters: Karissa Moreno, Center for Well Being and Hearts Leadership Team
- OBJECTIVE: Gather input from Hearts members about the impact that Hearts of Sonoma County’s work could have over the next five years. We’ll be answering the question: If you could wave a magic wand and all the strategies on the portfolio were being fully implemented, what difference would that make in our patient’s lives, our county, our organizations?
3. What Issues are Missing?
Time: 8:45 AM-9:05 AM
Facilitators/Presenters: Monica Ferguson, Providence/St. Joseph’s Health Medical Group, Hearts Leadership Team
- OBJECTIVE: In this discussion we’ll be identifying any other issues that Hearts might want to consider addressing in our work using the question: What systemic issues related to cardiovascular health could Hearts of Sonoma County be addressing that we aren’t?
4. Final Visioning Questions
Time: 9:05 – 9:20 AM
Facilitators/Presenters: Elisabeth Chicoine, Santa Rosa Community Health and Hearts Leadership Team
- OBJECTIVE: Explore three other questions about our work:
o What is missing from the conversation we’ve had today that we might consider as we create our vision?
o Who’s not at the table that could be?
- What is one idea or action we’ve discussed today that excites you and you believe you/your organization could mobilize around?
5. Hearts of Sonoma County Committee Business
Time: 9:10 AM-9:25 AM
Facilitators: Cathryn Couch, HSC Leadership Team
- ACTION: Approve May 2021 minutes
- JUNE 30 JOINT HSC/CHI MEETING UPDATE – Cathryn Couch
- DATA SHARING UPDATE – Lori Houston
- ANNOUNCEMENT – Health Action Centering Community & Cultural Wealth in Sonoma County – Lori Houston
6. Public Comment
Time: 9:25 AM
7. Recap & Adjourn
Time: 9:30 AM
Joint Hearts/CHI Meeting: June 30, 2021, 8:00 AM
Next Membership Meeting: August 4, 2021, 8:00 AM
Times are approximate. Facilitators/presenters are subject to change.
Hearts of Sonoma County Program Manager—Cathryn Couch – email@example.com or (707) 829-5833 ext. 132
Hearts of Sonoma County Program Administrative Support—Reilly Briggs – firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 829-5833 ext. 136
Committee for Healthcare Improvement Coordinator – Lori Houston - Lori.Houston@sonoma-county.org or (707) 565-5366
Note: Meetings are open to the public. Persons wishing to address Hearts of Sonoma County are invited to speak during the Public Comment period. For information on access for persons with disabilities, contact Department of Health Services, 1450 Neotomas Avenue, Suite 201 Santa Rosa, CA 95405, (707) 565-4700 or through the California Relay Service by dialing 711.