Health Action focuses on three impact areas with eight specific priorities.
- Promote high-value, well-coordinated, person-centered health care that is available and accessed by all residents.
- Promote healthy, safe communities and environments.
- Support behavioral health care as an essential component of overall well-being, including upstream prevention.
- Support every child entering kindergarten to be ready to succeed.
- Promote the academic success of every child in and out of school.
- Support every young adult to prepare for and complete the highest level of post-secondary education or training to achieve their career goals.
- Promote affordable, accessible, safe and healthy housing for all.
- Promote financial stability and independence.
These priority areas are numbered for ease of reference. Numbering does not represent a hierarchy of priority areas.