Committee for Healthcare Improvement
The Committee for Healthcare Improvement (CHI) is the committee of Health Action focused on promoting person-centered health care for every person in Sonoma County. CHI is a coalition of healthcare providers and community health partners across Sonoma County who are leading healthcare system improvement.
CHI seeks to reflect a diverse representation of organizations and people who have a stake in improving health in our community, including:
- Healthcare providers from hospitals, community health centers, public health, and professional health organizations
- Public and private health insurers
- Health care purchasers, such as employers
- Patients, consumers, caregivers, and patient advocacy groups
- Local government health leaders, such as Sonoma County Health Officer
- Community-based health and human services organizations that provide and/or support primary care services, community-based prevention, and patient care coordination.