- Health Action 2.0 FAQs
- Framework for Action
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Why We Do It
- Upstream Investments
- Back to Health Action
Cradle to Career Operations Team Meeting
Date: January 26, 2022
Time: 8:30 - 10:00 a.m.
Registration Required: No
1. Welcome and Check-in
Time: 8:30-8:35 a.m.
Presenter: Karin Demarest
Action Item: Approve Agenda
Action Item: Approve December Meeting Minutes
• Check in
2. Reflection on Inclusion
Time: 8:35-8:45 a.m.
Presenter: Montserrat Archila
3. Cradle to Career Dashboard Progress
Time: 8:45-9:00 a.m.
Presenter: Kellie Noe
4. Candidate Forum for County Superintendent
Time: 9:00-9:10 a.m.
Presenter: Kathy Goodacre
Action Item: Approve C2C Sponsorship of Candidate Forum for County Superintendent
5. Cradle to Career Transition
Time: 9:10-9:50 a.m.
Presenters: Karin Demarest & Alea Tantarelli
6. Impact Teen Drivers
Time: 9:50-9:55 a.m.
Presenter: Brooke Brand, Injury Prevention Coordinator, Santa Rosa Memorial Regional Trauma Center
7. Conclusion and Check-out
Time: 9:55-10:00 a.m.
Presenter: Karin Demarest
Future Agenda Items
Next Meeting Date and Time: February 24th 2022 8:30am-10:00am
Times are approximate.
Presenters are subject to change.
For more information, contact Alea Tantarelli, Department of Health Services, Cradle to Career Initiative (707) 565‐5364, Alea.Tantarelli@sonoma-county.org.
Note: Meetings are open to the public. Persons wishing to address Health Action are invited to speak during the Public Comment period. For information on access for persons with disabilities or to review materials, contact Department of Health Services, 1450 Neotomas Ave. Avenue, Suite 200, Santa Rosa, CA 95405, (707) 565-4700.
Goal Areas and Strategies
Goal 1: Every Child Enters Kindergarten Ready to Succeed
- Increase access to quality preschool
- Increase percentage of parents reading to their children every day
- Increase percentage of early care educators participating in professional development
- Increase percentage of schools completing a common kindergarten readiness assessment
Goal 2: The Academic Success of Every Child is Supported In and Out of School
- Increase access to quality in and out-of-school time opportunities
- Support the development of systems for sharing data related to all cradle to career outcomes
- Enhance understanding of college and career readiness requirements and opportunities for long term success
- Promote awareness of the impacts of ACES on learning and development
Goal 3: Every Young Adult is Prepared for and Completes the Highest Level of Postsecondary Education or Training to Achieve their Career Goals
- Promote and expand work-based learning opportunities by strengthening connections between education and industry
- Increase the use of comprehensive education plans beginning in middle school that lead to career paths